|Item||Registration fee (in CNY) ||Registration fee (in USD)|
|Package A: Only Attendance||1200RMB/per person||180 USD / per person|
|Package B: Abstract Submission+Oral Presentation||1500RMB/per person||230 USD / per person|
|Package C: Abstract Submission+Poster Presentation||1500RMB/per person||230 USD / per person|
|Package D: Full Paper Publicaiton+Oral/Poster Presentation+Attendance||3400RMB/per paper (6 pages)||490 USD/per paper (6 pages)|
|Package A (Group tickets）||1000RMB/per person（≥ 3 people ）||150 USD / per person（≥ 3 people ） |
|Manuscript numbers ≥ 3||3100RMB/per paper (6 pages)||480 USD/ per paper (6 pages)|
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 7)||300RMB/per extra page||50 USD/ per extra page|
Details of the registration of attending the CAIBDA 2023
Join as Presenter: If you are interested in giving a presentation at a conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend CAIBDA 2023 as a Presenter (Package B). As a presenter, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation before register. For further information, please contact us at email@example.com
Join as Listener: CAIBDA 2023 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective platform to meet many renowned experts and researchers in the field of the latest academic research. You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
Details of the registration fees
1. Registration fees for CAIBDA 2023 Regular is USD490 / 3400 RMB per paper.
2. If the length of the paper exceeds 4 Pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (begin at Page 5) is USD50 / 300RMB.
3. Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunches, gifts, and attending all technical sessions.
4. The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fee
5. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
6. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the Organizing Committee within 2-5 workdays after receiving your payment.
7. If you cannot attend the conference due to some reasons, we will mail the proceedings and invoice to you.