The 2022 2nd Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, and Algorithms (CAIBDA 2022) will be held in Nanjing, China from 17th-19th, June 2022. CAIBDA 2022 is an international forum for scientists, engineers, and practitioners to present their latest research and development results in all areas of Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, and Algorithms. Conference topics mainly include but are not limited to Artificial Intelligence Tools and Applications, Big data search, Programming Languages, Automatic Control, Multi-core Computing, Quantum Computing, Data Structures. CAIBDA 2022 welcomes all high-quality research papers and presentations from related research fields.
CAIBDA 2022 will invite well-known scholars in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, and Algorithms around the world. The reports will be divided into keynote speeches, oral presentations, and poster presentations to share their latest research results and experiences in related research fields. On behalf of the organizing committee, we are looking forward to your participation!
Deadline for Conference Paper Submission: 13th December, 2021
Deadline for Attendance registeration: 16th, December, 2021
Conference date: 17th-19th, June 2022
1. All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of ECIE 2021 will be submitted for indexing by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
2. The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
3. Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4. Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to the 【SUBMISSION SYSTEM】
5. If you have any questions, or need any materials in English, please contact Ms. Li
|The conference proceeding of CAIBDA 2021|